Continuous registration for the Virtual Loft application
Event date : December 31, 2021 12:00 AM
100 maximum participants
Price : Free
***When you register, don't forget to complete your order by clicking on the CART (at the top of the page, next to your name). And then click on the buttons CHECKOUT - CALCULATE YOUR ORDER - CONFIRM YOUR ORDER until you see the Order Confirmation.
Registration Procedures for the Youth Centre/Virtual Loft In order to ensure the safety of the young people on the application of the Virtual Loft, a registration protocol has been put in place. This procedure will allow us to ensure a triage of the registered persons as well as a control. A videoconference meeting with the youth and his/her parent (or guardian) will be mandatory to allow us to verify the identity and age of the youth. It is also during this meeting that the youth will learn the code of life of the Virtual Loft.
Only those who have completed the verification steps will receive a username and password to access the application. Please note that once you have completed these steps, access to the Virtual Loft will be done directly on the application, during the Virtual Youth Centre's opening hours. No gatherings on the application will be possible outside these hours and without the supervision of a member of the animation team.
1. Go on the MFRC portal: crfmmfrcmtl.ca
2. Create an account if you don’t already have one and then connect yourself.
3. Go to Services 0-17 years old, Youth tab.
4. Fill in the registration form for the activities of MFRC Youth, 2021-2022 in PDF. This form will allow you to participate in all the sector’s activities, from April 2021 to March 2022.
5. Submit your registration form by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Click on Registration to the virtual Loft.
7. Fill out the requested nominative data (first name, last name, phone number, email, time when you will be available to do the interview by videoconference).
8. Within 48 hours, an employee from MFRC will contact you to confirm the appointment and will send you the Zoom link.
9. After the interview, you will get a username and password.
10. The teenager will be able to connect to the application during the Virtual Loft's opening hours.
For more information, contact Geneviève Chatigny, Youth Centre Coordinator. email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org Saint-Hubert: 450-462-8777 #6817