SUMMER ACTIVITIES AT THE LOFT du 12 TO 16 JULY 2021
Event date : July 16, 2021 12:00 PM
Registration deadline : July 16, 2021 12:00 PM
40, rue de la Vérendrye, Saint-Hubert, QC, J3Y 3Y9, CA
23 participants / 100 maximum participants
Price : Free
WEEK OF JULY 12 TO 16 2021
Thematic: Splish Splash!!
***When you register, don't forget to complete your order by clicking on the CART (at the top of the page, next to your name). And then click on the buttons CHECKOUT - CALCULATE YOUR ORDER - CONFIRM YOUR ORDER until you see the Order Confirmation.
- Morning: 8:15 AM to noon : Let's talk about the water and ocean DIY
- Afternoon: 1:00 to 4:15 PM: Science: hydroelectricity, the water cycle and body mindfulness
- Morning: 8:15 AM to noon: Drama Workshop
- Afternoon: 1:00 to 4:15 PM: Pirate Ship and parcours on big raindrops
- Morning: 8:15 AM to noon: DIY tortoise and water war
- Afternoon: 1:00 to 4:15 PM: colour elastic fishing and Heads or Tails big game
- Morning: 8:15 AM to noon: DIY: Cloud mobile with raindrops pompoms et Science: The rain on pine cones
- Afternoon: 1:00 to 4:15 PM: DIY: floating boat and beach games
- Morning: 8:15 AM to noon: Beach Party, contest and water ballounes war
- Afternoon: 1:00 to 4:15 PM: DIY: my small aquarium and going out to the creamery (the kids have to bring their own money).
Number of Places: 20 places per group (AM and PM)
The youth sector wishes to offer, this summer, periods of animation to military families with children aged 5 to 12 years. These periods take the form of summer activities taking place from June 28 to August 20, 2021, at the Loft, half-day, by registration only. We thus offer the possibility for children to register for activities, from Monday to Friday, in the morning group, in the afternoon, or for both periods.
Registration will begin on the Thursday before the activity week and will be open until the day before the activity day or until the group is full.
Please note that you must first register on the CRFM's services portal (crfmmfrcmtl.ca) in order to participate in the activities.
The activities will be led by the activity leaders of the Loft and will respond to the measures prescribed by Public Health. These could be subject to change during the summer. Depending on the situation, it is possible that the registration procedures may change as well, depending on sanitary measures and the number of customers at the Loft.
Please complete the registration form for 2021-2022 youth activities and send it to email@example.com
Hope to see you soon !!
For more information, contact Geneviève Chatigny, Youth Center Coordinator: 450-358-7099 ext. 2911