Employment & Education
Services offered: education
The MFRC offers free educational services, whether for educational support or information sessions to promote skills development.
In addition, French and English as a second language courses are offered to spouses and children over the age of 6 from military families.
- In person at our service points in Saint-Hubert and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu;
- Virtual classroom;
- Online training with the Rosetta Stone platform at your own pace and independently;
- In line with the Language Research Development Group (LRDG) program, courses by level;
- Multi-level conversation workshops focusing on the practice of conversation;
- Emploi-Québec offers full-time francization courses to facilitate integration into the labor market;
- French and English second language courses for young people (6-16 years old) and homework help.
Services offered: employment
The MFRC offers free job search services.
This service is offered to spouses and young people aged 16 and over from military families.
- job search;
- Educational and professional information;
- Curriculum vitae and cover letter update;
- Information on study equivalences;
- Information sessions on jobs in the federal public service;
Employment and education Coordinator
Saint-Hubert: 450 462-8777, ext. 6827
Saint-Jean: 450 358-7099, ext. 6084