Separation & Reunion
Services offered: family separation and reunion
services aim to provide support to families dealing with the various challenges,
such as dealing with absence, whether the absence is related to a military
deployment, posting or mission, among others.
Our Psychosocial Counsellor can meet with the family and close friends of a military member to help them deal with the absence in a positive way. The Counsellor can go over various things, from establishing a new routine to handling parent-child relationships, managing stress, communicating as a couple, preparing for a move and so on. Our Family Separation and Reunion team strives to provide the resources and tools that will meet the needs of families dealing with a military member’s absence.
The services are confidential and free.
- Psychosocial counselling: individually, as a couple or as a family;
- Respite during the absence of the soldier;
- Emergency assistance for family obligations,
- childcare service of last resort;
- Self-help and support group;
- Resources to explore in your community;
Saint-Jean : 450-358-7099 ext.2917
Saint Hubert : 450-462-8777 ext. 6821