Steps for the member's welcome or departure form
With the new procedures due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to make the arrival and departure procedures computerized, in order to protect our personnel as well as the military.
Here are the steps to follow so that we can sign your receipt card (IN or OUT) upon your arrival (or departure) at your new unit:
1) Visit our portal site at the following address: https://crfmmfrcmtl.ca/en/forms/other-forms, or you could click on Forms-Other forms at the top of the home page, and you you will be able to download the necessary forms - welcome form (IN) and departure form (OUT);
2) Please check all the boxes or fill in all the spaces requested, indicating all the necessary information (e.g. email address, spouse's name, children's names, etc.).
3)Once the form is completed, you could send it to us using the Submit forms module below, you can add your form by clicking on ATTACH A FILE.
4) When we receive your duly completed form, a confirmation letter, confirming receipt of your information, will be sent to you. This letter is then equivalent to our signature for your receipt card and is valid with the orderly room of your unit. Remember that it is important that you print this letter for the orderly room.
*** For arrivals, you have access to the welcome kit in several ways:
• Via our website at: www.connexionfac.ca/Region-Montreal, under the Integration Support tab;
• By writing to us at email@example.com, and we will send it to you electronically;
• If you would like to obtain our reception kit in paper version, do not hesitate to make an appointment with our community integration officer. With social distancing measures as well as a security protocol, we will be happy to meet you.
Q: If I do not have all the information requested on the form, what should I do?
Skip the question and if it's important like the address, call us back or come back later.
Q: What is SN?
Military service number
Q: Should I specify "which region are you arriving from" ?
Just fill the city or military base where you were.
Q: What does ''are you on imposed restriction '' mean?
Has your family stayed in another province or city for a period of one year or more?
Q: What does "Are you on a course" mean?
If you are here only for a course and will you return then or not?
Q: Children: Live with you (At your address).
Check YES if your children are currently with you in the Montreal area.
Q: Do I have to specify the date of arrival of my family in the region?
You only have to write in which year (ex: 2020) did you arrive.
Q: Do I have to specify the place of work before departure?
You only have to specify which city.
Q: What does "imposed restriction" mean?
It means : your family stayed in another province or city for a period of one year or more.