Five artists borrow the words of veterans, militaries, and their families, to verbalize their feelings. Five life lines, five stories that bear witness to the daily lives of these people affected by the injuries suffered and by post-traumatic stress disorder.
This play immerses us, with modesty, into the emotional universe of the human being.
Here are the details:
- The play will be presented in English: on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at the ville de Longueuil theater in Longueuil.
- The duration of the performance is 90 minutes without intermission and will begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets, at a cost of $25 taxes included, please click on the link to purchase tickets.
- A portion of the money raised from tickets sales will be donated to community organizations.
- Open to the civilian and military community: a great opportunity to invite your family and friends.
We hope to see many of you!
Here is an article that mentions the "Monarques Project" with a video clip of the play, click here to discover it.
For more information on the "Monarques Project", please click here.